quarta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2014

Please welcome OWeather and OWeather Plus!

Hi everyone!

Please welcome the first two results of the 4 Days 4 Products Challenge: OWeather and OWeather Plus!
Yes, they were already available this morning, but I was waiting for the ftp information to arrive so I could launch them and the website at the same time; but since the ftp is not yet ready I decided to just release the products!

What is OWeather?

Just take a look at the description:

"OWeather was designed to be the future of mobile Apps.
Simple, clean and beautiful this App was designed to do what it meants to and nothing else!
No more need to go through screens and screens of useless information before you get to what you need. OWeather gives you the weather in the minute of anyplace you want, whenever you need it."

Yes, simple, clean and clear weather information for the city of your choice. Doesn't it look good?


OWeather is available in is regular and Plus version ( which has more precise weather information and more attractive colors ) and you can find it on the PlayStore; just follow the links below:


I really hope that I can put the website up tomorrow, so I can close the first product of this challenge.

I've also been working on my second product, which is a game, a simple quiz game that involves soccer clubs and logos. It's looking good and I think that I might be able to finish it today (which would be great).

Feel free to check the OWeather applications, and happy downloads!

Sincerely,
Cláudio Ribeiro

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário