terça-feira, 23 de setembro de 2014

An update on the challenge (Update 1)

My desk at the moment!

The challenge has already started and I'm working like crazy to have things at least organized. I already had a lot of ideas, and started working on the first one. The three ideas and stuck were the following:

1 - Weather App
2 - A simple mobile game
3 - A service based App for little businesses ( I will go over this one with more detail later on ).

At the moment I already started working on the weather app and things are going pretty solidly. The functionality is almost done and all things design based I asked reddit/freedesign to help me.

This app will have 3 diferent moments (this is my improvised, on the fly, business plan), the application itself which will be available for free on the play store. A similar application with better looks and more precise information that will be available for a small fee on the playstore. I will also create a simple responsive website with information on the product to complement the product.

Now I need more ideas, I'm still short of a product and I will take every piece of advice you guys throw at me.

Feel free to comment with your suggestions or questions!

Sincerely,
Cláudio R

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário