terça-feira, 7 de outubro de 2014

Post Challenge Musings and ideas

Hi everyone!

As promised I decided not to abandon this blog and I will be posting here all of my ideas and most recent projects.

Lately I've been thinking a lot, and to be honest I hope I hope I had this ideas earlier (during or before the challenge was the ideal time!). Since more or less the end of the challenge that this two ideas have been bouncing in my head.

The first one is a very simple product that would generate a base that could be used for thousands of ideas. The idea is simple, you have an XML file that contains information. Let's call the file our database, This could be anything, from recipes, to text, everything. Then, the next step is obvious, to build an XML parser that is powerfull enough to be extended to any kind of XML structure. This way, accessing the information in a file we have enough building room to build a lot of different applications.

(At this time, the first and simplest idea of them all is already being polished, so hope to see a new Aspiring Ninja App pretty soon!).

My second idea comes from a By-Product. I'm a big proponent of by products and think that they can grow everywhere. During the challenge I was carefully writing down every single problem I had and its resolution. I ended up with a pretty big list of common situations one can find while programming for Android.
The next step will be sharing this information with everybody. I'm still unsure what will be the method used but I will share this information and try to make the most out of it.

This is all for now, until next time I leave you with a phrase that has been in my head lately:


Do it! And do it now!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário